PANIC! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!

So I'm pretty much freaking out.  I'm good with the whole moving in thing tomorrow, pretty much ready and packed and shwatnot, but I'm wholly not ready to start classes on Wednesday.  My classes were pretty much handpicked for me by the head of the department and the descriptions of half of them say they're for juniors and seniors.  And I was not a junior or senior at Hamline.  And I definitely am not a junior now that less than a third of my credits transferred.  So that's disconcerting.

Today was good, though.  I finished frosting Harrington's cake and she came over to get it.  Pretty much delicious.  Then Carlie, Erik, and Cameron came over to ambush her and we visited the kiddums at one act practice.  I'm pretty sure that nothing makes you feel better about yourself than visiting the high school kiddies because they're always so excited to see you.  Super ego boost.  Anyway, then I came home, went to Subway, watched the Wild game, and now I'm having cuddles time with my kitty before I leave tomorrow.  He was sleeping and having a dream until I just woke him up and he hissed at me and tried to bite me.  Cuddles time is such a sweet time.

So yeah, tomorrow is move in day.  My grandma is supposed to come with, but she's having another one of her stupid medical issues, so that's in doubt.  She went to the doctor today and they were like "Oh you might have a bone infection, take these pain pills and if it doesn't get better, go to the ER tomorrow."  And she's being all "I'm not going to the hospital tomorrow, I'm helping you move in!"  And I'm like "Ok Grandma, it took you 10 minutes to get from your car in the driveway to my dining room table, I don't think you'll be able to go up an entire flight of stairs."  So yeah, I'm betting she'll be in the hospital tomorrow putting a damper on move in day and I'll be making my 3rd trip to good old Regions Hospital in the last month.  Luckily, their cafeteria does have the best food of all the Twin Cities area hospitals I've visited.  So this is good.  Anyway, I'm going to finish cuddles time with my kitty, probably watch Up In The Air, and enjoy my last night in my bed for awhile.  Peace out girl scouts.  (And also boy scouts, but peace out boy scout doesn't sound as good.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment