What Am I Doing?

So after a year and a half of bumbling about at Hamline trying to figure out my life and being generally an unpleasant person, I've finally decided that MCAD's where it's at. And now I'm going to tell you about it because I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, and it's sure to be comical.  Also, someone (Brittany) told me that I should just write down everything that happens in my life because it would be funny.  So I'm going to do that too.  Probably nobody will read though and I'll get bored and quit writing.  But for now, I'm on a new blog high.

Anyway, today I packed for Thursday's move.  And when I say packed, I mostly mean I sat on the bed and said yes or no while my mom pointed at boxes that were already packed from Hamline.  I also made soup today, put dishes away, and emailed Quinlan about judging speech this year.  In case you're wondering, today was a super productive day by my standards.  Hmm... what else.  Entertainment Weekly had a list of the 25 movies you should see before Oscar Night, so I decided I would attempt to see them all.  So I've been illegally downloading 6 of those movies all night which makes my internet slow and unbearable.  Also it's 2:37 AM, and I'm probably going to stay up for another 2 hours reading The Lovely Bones.  Which is also illegally downloaded in ebook form, just so you know.  So I'm probably going to go do that since today was boring and I have nothing else to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment