Swimming in the Ocean

So here I am at MCAD.  So far, so good.  We got here around 2 and realized the bedroom I'm supposed to be sharing was super small, so we decided to turn half of the living room into my new bedroom.  So we moved all of my stuff in as did one of my roommates, Alyssa.  So far I seem to not want to hurt her.  We went to Target to eat and get some stuff to construct the walls of my bedroom.  So I'm kind of chilling in the corner with 2 walls made of light blue sheets.  And the light sort of filters in and makes everything in here blue, like the ocean.  It's nice and calming.  So then we named everything else in the apartment accordingly.  The living room is the beach, the kitchen is farm land, the hall way is the river, the bathroom is a lake, the other bedrooms are Asia and the jungle.  It's quite nice.  Tomorrow's orientation time, which also means new computer time.  I'm excited.  Though I don't know what I'm going to do all weekend long after orientation since class doesn't start until Wednesday.  There's not that much to do, so we'll see what up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment