What Up MCAD?

So after a minor (major) breakdown on the first day of classes last week, I've dropped all but one of the classes I originally had and replaced them with classes that I should actually be taking and all seems to be better once again.  So now I'm taking magazine publishing, media analysis, 2D, Media 1, and creative and critical thinking.  So far all is going well with the new classes and I think I'll manage to not meltdown at any other point in the semester from now on.

Besides that, life is good.  I made Libby a birthday cake this weekend and it was delicious.  We've been having oodles of fun and what not.

For one of my classes my assignment is to do something I've never done before.  So far my options are:
Go ice skating: I've technically done this, but never successfully or for any amount of time or recently.
Donate blood: But then I'll pass out.  I guess that would make it two things I've never done before?
Get something pierced: Again I might pass out or throw up.  I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment